Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Regarding Burnout!

I suppose burnout happens to everyone, even vanilla people, but for Dommes it can be especially difficult to deal with. We spend so much time and energy creating enjoyable and satisfying scenes for subs that after a while we find ourselves completely drained of energy. So, it’s not surprising that we need a vacation from time to time.

I have been living this lifestyle for about a year now, and burnout has most definitely set in. Looking back I realize that I had been spreading myself entirely too thin, and trying to keep up with too many things. Instead of my blog entries being fun, they became a second job without any pay! I not only have a blog here on my website, but also on MySpace, as well as a group on MySpace! Additionally, I was taking calls on NiteFlirt seven days a week, responding to emails on several accounts, and setting up appointments with subs!

I have been on vacation for the last 12 days, and it has been wonderful to just relax and do nothing! I’m ready to get back on the horse, so saddle up boys! I’m ready to have some fun! Believe me!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like i found you at the time you are burned out... I hope you are doing ok... I am local and would like to talk to you as soon as possible...see you soon

    ReplyDelete