Sunday, March 15, 2009

My New Pet

I have taken on a new pet that lives in Australia. He is in dire need of training, and I have decided to try and teach him a thing or two. Up until now he has been a switch in his life, and to me that is like trying to ride the fence. Make up your mind already! Are you dominant or submissive? For God's sake; just pick one! He has made the very wise decision to give up trying to be a Dom, and surrender to his sub feelings. I am quite surprised and pleased with his surrender.

From time-to-time I will be posting his journal entries here for everyone to read. Here is his first:


Saturday, March 14th

My life as Mistress Alora's slave started in the early hours of this morning with our very first session. At the end of it I was still begging for more, and am now couting down the minutes till our next meeting, though it still be hours away. There was a lot of discusion over the last week leading up to this day to make sure we would both be compatible for each other, and she so constantly fills my thoughts now it's hard to remember her not being in my life before this time.

This afternoon, I had to do one of the hardest things I could think of doing, but one I knew I must as she had requested it so. I had to pack up and put away all my intimate apparel, heels, knickers, hose, nightwear, you get the picture. So many items colected lovingly over so many years all now gone. I took pictures of all these items and had to count them before storing them all away. I am to start anew with her and have already purchased some new knickers and nighties and a bra and pair of heels to wear as she desires. Hard to do on a budget and also when still in pain from an accident involving myself being knocked from my motorbike by a car. I also had to purchase some rope today, though made out of cotton not synthetic materials. This proved harder than I thought it would and 10 stores later I finally found some. Well that's been my experience of day one as Mistress Alora's slave.


I have grown quite fond of this little pet over the past week, however demanding and cheeky he may be. For example, today I didn't have time to send him any emails. He was very hurt and disappointed by this, and yet "I" am the Mistress. It is "I" who decides when "I" have time to throw him a crumb or three, not he himself. As noted earlier, up until now he has been a switch and so he has MUCH to learn about serving a Domme properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment