Thursday, August 27, 2009

New sub serves his Mistress well!



My new sub came to play with me for the first time last evening. I hate to brag on subs but this one is well trained and service-oriented. For once, I have found a sub who truly wants to serve! As if that were not enough he also enjoys suffering for my amusement! He gives decent foot worship as well!

What did I give him for pleasing me? For starters a little nipple torture, CBT with clothespins, and a sound flogging. I'm sure his nipples and balls are still sore today! I followed that up with a good long T&D session refusing to allow him to cum no matter how much he whined and begged. I love taking a sub to the edge and denying him release over and over again! Its fun watching them squirm and beg! I finished him off with the hardest spanking I’ve ever given any sub to date. When he left my house he was black, blue, and very, very red!



When I checked my email this morning I had a message from him begging to come back and serve me again. I told him to send me a picture of his bruised ass and I’d consider letting him serve me again. Tee-hee-hee! I'm still waiting for that picture. I better not have to wait long!

No comments:

Post a Comment